Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WHAT īS GOING ON????    

WHAT īS GOING ON????

Mar0919
Mexico

WHAT īS GOING ON????

Hi everyone!!! Can someone tell me what īs going on??? I īve been browsing through the new contributions, downloaded a few, and guess what????? When I checked my points, it seems I have been charged for the "free" new downloads!!! =(   why has this happened? They were all within the NEW CONTRIBUTIONS, therefore no points should have been taken from mine.... Has this happened to anyone else?

MaR

26 Jul 2010      

Mar0919
Mexico

Also, my points have not been upgraded. I tried doing this with the link for this purpose, but it doesn īt work...

MaR

26 Jul 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

MAYBE IT WAS THE TIME WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD THEM, TO BE A FREE CONTRIBUTION IS UNTIL MIDNIGHT SPAIN TIME, CHECK IF THAT WAS THE PROBLEM, IF NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN HELP YOU IS VICTOR, SEND HIM AN EMAIL.

26 Jul 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Thanks Liz. I sent Victor a PM. I think if they were not free contibutions any longer, they wouldn īt be in this section. This has never happened before. I have downloaded new contributions at different times, night, day, etc, in the past, and this has never happened. I īll wait to see if Victor answers and explains, and hopefully fixes! =(

26 Jul 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

mar, what i meant is that since we live in different time zones, maybe you were downloading at the nick of time, just when they were about to change to old contributions, i am saying this because one day, when i was new here i had  the contributions page open at it was almost six my time, so i kept downloading  for maybe 1/2 hour but in spain it was almost midnight when i started  so all the ws that  i downloaded after six my time, 12 spain, became old thus i lost the points. so we have to be careful with that.   

26 Jul 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Yes, Liz. I understand. But the strange thing is that I usually do my browsing and downloading at the same time (night) and this never happened before. Victor has not answered my PM, does anyone know his email address where I can reach him?

Thanks!

26 Jul 2010