Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HOW DO I UPLOAD THE WORKSHEET WITH THE KEY ANSWER    

HOW DO I UPLOAD THE WORKSHEET WITH THE KEY ANSWER

claudiafer
Argentina

HOW DO I UPLOAD THE WORKSHEET WITH THE KEY ANSWER

I HAVE UPLOADED A LOT OF WORKSHEETS BUT I DON �T KNOW HOW I CAN UPLOAD THE SHEET WITH THE ANSWER, AND THAT IT CAN BE SHOWN TOGETHER WITH THE EXERCISE

27 Jul 2010      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

under the new rules, you cant upload the key separately from the ws, if you want to put a key you �ll have to edit the original ws and insert the key there.  on the ws page there is an update ws, edit info, delete ws. clcik on update and upload the new ws with the key.

27 Jul 2010     

claudiafer
Argentina

YOU MEAN IN THE SAME WS? BECAUSE I HAVE UPLOADED ANSWER KEYS IN OHTER WORKSHEET IN THE SAME DOCUMENT BUT THEY ARE NOT THERE

27 Jul 2010     

mish.cz
Czech Republic

Which ws of yours exactly are you talking about? I can see answer keys in some of your wss.

27 Jul 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Hello Claudia,
Sometimes for whatever reason the second page doesn �t show in the preview. You can try to download this ws yourself (you won �t be charged any points as it �s your own ws) and see if the second page is there. If that�s the case, make sure you mention this in the description of the ws. It happened to me once. 
In case the second page isn �t there try to delete the ws (but you �ll lose its points if it has any) and upload it again.
Sophia

27 Jul 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

uesl you dont have to delete a ws neither does she to fix it just update it

27 Jul 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

OK, sorry, Lizsantiago,
update would definitely be better.
BTW I put my name at the end of my postSmile

27 Jul 2010     

claudiafer
Argentina

THANK YOU FOR THAT, THE MATTER WAS THAT, AS YOU SAID, I COULD NOT SEE THE ANSWER IN THE PREVIEW, THANK YOU
AS I DID NOT SEE THE ANSWER, I DID NOT PUBLISH IT AS I WAS AFRAID OF NOT BEING TRUTHFUL WITH IT.

28 Jul 2010