Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Crossword Puzzles    

Crossword Puzzles

boydegg
Thailand

Crossword Puzzles

Hi Friends!

Can anyone recommend a REALLY good online crossword puzzle maker?  Preferably one that is free and doesn �t require me to register to a site or anything like that.

Any help very gratefully received.

Brian (Grammarman comic)

27 Jul 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

I use this one. It �s free and does  not require registration:

27 Jul 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

http://www.eclipsecrossword.com/  is not online, but is free and is really good

27 Jul 2010     

imanito
Morocco

check this site http://quickworksheets.net/

It is a worksheet generator (word puzzles and other interesting things).

It was sent by one of the members of ESLP but sorry I don �t remember the name Embarrassed because it was long ago.

Imane

27 Jul 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

I use the puzzlemaker that manonski suggested. It is quick, easy, perfect. The site gives you various options for vocabulary puzzles. You can �t save your lists, though, unless you do it on a separate document on your computer.

I had eclipse and removed it from my system again, found it too complicated, I was probably rushed or something Embarrassed and, as far as I remember, you couldn�t re-arrange the grid if it didn�t fit the space or shape you wanted it to fit, you had to save all the time in order to see what you get ...the other link requires a registration.

Regards

27 Jul 2010     

boydegg
Thailand

Thanks, everyone!

27 Jul 2010