Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Why i need to upload material to download    

Why i need to upload material to download

karkareb
India

Why i need to upload material to download

I need to download some worksheets from this site, may be these are useful for me
but i am unable to download as i didn�t upload any thing , but i don�t have any material then how i can download
plz help

27 Nov 2008      

wolfy
Chile

I see that you have uploaded a worksheet, �you must wait a couple of days to see these points. �The whole point of this site is that people share material. �If everybody shares then there�s more material for all. �Some people are more creative than others but there is countless material you could design and share with us. �Once you have 30 points it will enable you to download 30 new owrksheets every day from the new worksheet section. �Getting 30 points is really not that difficult. �It took 3 or 4 days with 3 or 4 woksheets uploaded. �I hope that that helps you, and welcome to this wonderful community.

28 Nov 2008     

lowercase
Canada

It�s pretty retarded that new members don�t even get one download.

I mean really retarded.

-g

2 Dec 2008     

sweet1girlus
Bahamas

YEs it is retard..
New members should automatically get points to donwload

2 Dec 2008     

alien boy
Japan

Well, actually it�s pretty reasonable.

As soon as you upload your first worksheet you�ll have some points available. My first worksheet was abysmal - so bad that I have since deleted it!

Surely if you are teaching or at least interested in the English language you can think of something to do - even if it�s a word jumble game with a bit of clip art  attached.

COME ON PEOPLE, IT�S NOT THAT HARD!!!!!!!!!

3 Dec 2008