Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HI FRIENDS........ I NEED YOUR HELP    

HI FRIENDS........ I NEED YOUR HELP

FRANK_XAVIER
Mexico

HI FRIENDS........ I NEED YOUR HELP

HERE EN MEXICO WE ARE CELEBRATING "EL BICENTENARIO" SO I HAVE TO DO A BIG BULLETIN BOARD TALKING ABOUT THE MEXICAN INDEPENDECE AND REVOLUTION BUT I HAVE TO COMPARE THE SITUATION BETWEEN  USA AND MEXICO IN THE YEARS 1910 AND 1920. I HAVE TO ILUSTRATE IT AND PASTE PICTURES OF SOME NEWSPAPERS FROM THOSE YEARS!!! DO YO KNOW IF THERE ARE SOME WEB SITES WHERE I COULD FIND OLD AMERICAN NEWSPAPERS??? OR PLEASE GIVE ME ANY SUGGESTION..    HAVE FUN AND TAKE CARE..

29 Jul 2010      

Babs1966
France

Hello Frank ;)

What I do when searching through Google I change the language to the one I wanna find something.
Doing so I get more links from the states or in English. Maybe you have done this already?

Here are 2 links that might be useful for you

Best wishes to you,

Babs

29 Jul 2010     

lucero82
Mexico

Hi Frank, I had to do something like that too!!!! and I found the History Channel  website really useful : www.history.com or I found this link too.... 1910-1920. Have a good night!!! :)

29 Jul 2010     

lagringa
Argentina

Hello, Frank. I �m not a 100% sure but I think that if you go to one or two newspapers �offices in your country, they will surely have information to give you. Hugs from Lagringa.                

29 Jul 2010     

ditku
Poland

Hello Frank!

You should visit the NY Times site. I use it very often with my students. I even remember the article about witchcraft! ;)

29 Jul 2010