Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > hi everyone!! im a bit lost right now.. im new to this    

hi everyone!! im a bit lost right now.. im new to this

navarrovizcaino
Spain

hi everyone!! im a bit lost right now.. im new to this

hiya firstly let me thank  everyone  for your worksheets. ive known this website for a while but i never had time to sit down and upload my own worksheets.i have a few doubts:

you get a point every time someone downloads your work right? so how comes i have more downlodas than points?

another doubt: once you get the 30 points you are a premiun member..arent you? what does it mean? i didnt understand very well about those 30 points you get. does it mean you can download worksheets without taking your points?? how many can you download a day? 30?? im a bit confussed! sorry.. its not very clear on the rules.

and finally, im trying to upload some of my work but its too big (guess its due to the pics) i tried to reduce it but i cant so.. how can i upload the worksheets if i need them with the pics on??? i tried a hundred times...

anyone can help meeee. thank you again! you are great!!

27 Nov 2008      

libertybelle
United States

I can�t help you with all your questions - but I can help you with one.

When you become a premium  member you can upload 30 downloads a
day - but only the new printables, which is written to the left of this message column.
It says.

As a premium member (with more than 30 points) you can download 30 of the NEW  printables for free.(No points needed)
Today, you have 30 free downloads left.

If you want to see ALL of the new printables, you scroll to the bottom of that column and

click on SHOW ALL.

L

27 Nov 2008     

silvanija
Lithuania

Hello Navarro..., welcome to this site.
 Yes, you get a point every time someone downloads your ws but you get those points only next day.
 When your ws are downloaded not less than 30 times you become a premium member and you can download 30 new ws of the day for free every day.
When you get access to your points you can download Logos tutorial how to reduce picture size http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=107849#thetop

SilvanaWink

27 Nov 2008