Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > FOR MODERATORS OR VICTOR    

FOR MODERATORS OR VICTOR

dragona
Spain

FOR MODERATORS OR VICTOR

I have an account on this website www.sparklebox.co.uk and have used their templates for many years they are able to be used for no commercial use and they have word (.doc / .pdf) template borders. Can they be used here? I would like to know before I put my foot in it jejeje. How �s the weekend going here we have a lot of traffic on the roads people going to and fro for their holidays. Drive carefully and put on your seat belts.
Smile

30 Jul 2010      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

I didnt see any templates where you can add your own work, i only saw already made things.  if there is nothing added from you, i guess you cant, since the rules state that you have to provide your own original work, i suggest that you point us to some templates that can be used to add your work so that we can help you answer your question.

30 Jul 2010     

dragona
Spain

Here you are I made a link. Maybe I didn �t explain myself properly I meant to use the templates as borders but with my written work inside the borders.

Smile

30 Jul 2010     

dragona
Spain

Q. What are the copyright terms for your products?

Answer

All our resources are provided for use under a copyright licence and, by downloading, users agree to abide by the following terms:

All products � 2005-2009, SparkleBox Teacher Resources Limited (www.sparklebox.co.uk)

You are free to copy, distribute, display, and perform the material provided

� you give SparkleBox credit, acknowledging www.sparklebox.co.uk as the source

� it is not for commercial use

� the digital versions of our products are not altered, transformed or built upon in any way

For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others these licence terms.

Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from SparkleBox.

Please contact us if your question is not answered.

30 Jul 2010     

crisholm
Spain

In my humble opinion, you can use the borders all right - well they are just borders and they are there for you to use in your worksheets. They look nice. Of course you will add your own content. So there should be no problem.

30 Jul 2010     

dragona
Spain

Thanks for taking the time to answer eveerybody.
Smile

30 Jul 2010     

lovemykids
Uruguay

I �m sorry to tell you but the owner of that site has been accused of pedophilia. It �s up to you if you use his material or not. I just wanted to let you know.

Hugs!

30 Jul 2010     

dragona
Spain

Is that true my goodness, how do you find all these things out... I shall not use them until I know if he has been found guilty or declared innocent. Not judgement innocent until proven otherwise
Hugs!

30 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

I support lovemykids �s post. I was astonished when I read the news someone posted.
And, as a protest, wouldn �t use that material.

30 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Dragona, take a look at this: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=18957

30 Jul 2010     

dragona
Spain

Yep I have just read the article on the bbc news page I won �t use them either thanks for that one link off my list for the safety of other kids

Smile

30 Jul 2010