Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Winnie the witch    

Winnie the witch

Sergio82
Portugal

Winnie the witch

Hello, everyone. I �m thinking about buying the book Winnie the Witch but I �m not sure which version I should get... There are three options:
1 - the one with the CD;
2 - a big book;
3 - book + ativity booklet.

The perfect edition would be a big book + CD + activity booklet, but it doesn �t exist.
Which one should I go for...?

Thanks!

S�rgio

30 Jul 2010      

SaraMariam
United States

Hi S�rgio, I would say it depends which age group you are teaching. I have the third option at home and the activity book is more like a workbook. Your kids need to be able to write already. If you are teaching really little ones the big book would be the best option.

30 Jul 2010     

clau
Argentina

There �s an edition for learners of english with the activity pages included in the book. That �s the one I use with my students. It �s great, I love it and my students love it too. However, I would recommend that you get the audio material as well, which is really useful, and kids enjoy it enourmously!

31 Jul 2010     

cacucacu
Argentina

I agree with clau. I have used the same material clau has, and it worked wonderfully with many kinds of different students age 7 to 9. Children just love Winnie!!! There �s even a movie
Love
Natalia

31 Jul 2010