Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > take a break    

take a break

stexstme
France

Hey!!!!! Bruna!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry I never had ANOTHER account!
I had one , right ? ( a looooong time ago!) , then I went ...mad ( ? ) ( a long story!!) & deleted my ws....
& came back (!!!) telling Victor beforehand. Hence Stexstme 2.
You know, I think I went mad somehow - just like some people around. Soooooooo, I �m not taking part, nor writing any comments... That would be ... unfair & rude.
I know one can be really upset - ....
& I wish people did not answer the posts we �ve been witnessing in the last few days - but I could not possibly write a comment - as I made so many mistakes...
Oh, well, nobody �s perfect! Wink
Sylvie

31 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Oh deaaar... sooo sorry for misunderstanding your words. But I thought you had asked Victor to cancel your account, then made this one, I mean, that �s what I had understood.

I know you said that we should not answer to posts like this, but...
Anyways... like I said yesterday.

I keep a troll at home as a pet... I do not feed it everyday, though.
Just when I feel like it!

Evil Smile

And... I truly believe in recycling... so, I use the wasted forum spaces to chat with my pals... like I �m doing now! It �s a way to make it not useless, don �t you think!?
Wink

31 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

Bruna,
Somehow, I think you �re wrong ...
I love ... humour .... when no one �s hurt.
Or so I believe.
I �m off,
Take care,
Sylvie

31 Jul 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

I �m sorry if I have, at any point of my membership, hurt anyone. But believe me, if I ever did, I am not aware of what I �ve done to do that.

I �m not a funny person, per se. But, at least, I try to be. In fact, I �ve learned to be (kinda) funny (if I am at all) being a teacher... I �ve come to learn that students learn better when they have a few chuckles in class.

Hope to catch up with you later!
Have a nice day, Sylvie and all...

Smile

31 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

A wonderful day to you, Sunshine!
Hug
Sylvie

31 Jul 2010     

Helen McK
Ireland

I totally agree with Donapeter�s point that the most troublesome people on the site typically contribute very little.  The idiom �empty vessels make the most noise� comes to mind�and I generally find that this holds true in real life also.

31 Jul 2010     

corina2211
Spain

I really don �t understand this attitude. So many members creating multiple accounts and then writing in the forum insulting everybody and complaining about the rules and the site. Nobody is forced to stay here but if they stay, they should respect the rules.
As I said yesterday, neither Lovely nor you are supposed to love all the members of the site but you are required to show some respect.

Corina

@ Sylvie. I don�t know what the problem was. I was not around those days but I am surely glad you decided to come back. 
Have a great weekend!

Corina

31 Jul 2010     

stexstme
France

Corina,
Sometimes, things go ...wrong, & you cannot handle them. People are just like that , loving creatures who suffer-  or/& -  love. All I �m saying is = Just please! do not judge too quickly.
That �s about it, I �m afraid....
But I know for sure every one can make mistakes - & I thank them for it.
It just reminds me of my own....
Hugs to you,
Sylvie

31 Jul 2010     

< Previous   1    2