Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > stolen !!!!     

stolen !!!!

gunner10
United Kingdom

stolen !!!!

stolen : http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=137661#thetop 27/11/08

27 Nov 2008      

gilorit
Israel

Hi

This woeksheet is also stolen !!! ;

http://eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=137479&modo=comment#comments

Orit

27 Nov 2008     

sebas555
Chile

we still dont have a section for reporting stolen ws,

we should report them into the comments section?

I checked what GUNNER10 says and it belongs to NABILA from Argentina, who posted

it five months ago.

i couldnt open the link that GILORIT reported.

27 Nov 2008     

inciska
Turkey

There are many stolen worksheets but also there are many people here who play the stolen worksheet hunter, and they jump on every worksheet saying or implying that it is stolen, though it is not stolen at all. Some people may coincidentally have the same idea when creating a worksheet and the pictures may also be the same, cos the pictures are usually downloaded from google images so it is highly probable that people get the same pictures! So plz, dont be in a hurry to post "stolen" on every similar worksheet. (this has nothing to do with the links given above :) )

27 Nov 2008     

Im Lety
Mexico

You are totally correct inciska...
Something similar happened to me few days ago...
I felt so bad because some people told me that I stole a worksheet...It was about body parts...I dont know how long this web has been working on but  I know per sure that I had that picture before this web started...And now people told me that I stole it only because they saw it here before...�Sometimes is better to kept the privilege of giving our opinion�... Or at least ask first instead of point out to a person...

27 Nov 2008