Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > This activity is a copy    

This activity is a copy

laninha
Brazil

This activity is a copy

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=434228#thetop
This activity is mine.

2 Aug 2010      

Lina Ladybird
Germany

I have just reported it. Don �t worry - I �m pretty sure that this copy will be removed by the moderators soon!

Next time someone copies your work, just report it yourself. There �s no need to write a message in the forum. ;))

2 Aug 2010     

libertybelle
United States

I reported it too!

2 Aug 2010     

laninha
Brazil

Thanks....
hugs
laninha

2 Aug 2010     

chickchick
Turkey

sorry, ı have taken it from one of my friends... maybe she doesn �t know this website like me.. It �s my first time and I sent the first thing I found in my usb... sorry...

2 Aug 2010     

chickchick
Turkey

sorry, ı have taken it from one of my friends... maybe she doesn �t know this website like me.. It �s my first time and I sent the first thing I found in my usb... sorry...

2 Aug 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

pinarant,

you should read the rules properly! Using someone else�s wss is against the rules!
http://eslprintables.com/rulesofthewebsite.htm

Contributions:

Your contributions must be your own creations. You can use free images from cliparts or other free sources. You can also use images that you have subscribed to and paid for.

• If you have a worksheet that you didn �t make yourself (borrowed from a colleague teacher, for example) don �t send it. It might be taken from a website or book, and your account could be banned on account of it.

2 Aug 2010     

donapeter
Romania

@ MJ Misa: don �t you agree with the fact that if members read the rules , these kind of things wouldn �t happen? As "Reading the rules" has been a controversial topic for the last few days!!!  ( I am talking to MJ, I am not judging or teaching lessons)

2 Aug 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

@donapeter: If newcomers read the rules properly, maybe there wouldn �t be so many thread with the same questions. I have never said it would disappear but the number could be smaller, don �t you think?
I don �t know about you but I am getting really annoyed reading the same things all over again every time I open this site:o((

2 Aug 2010