Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Flat stanleys to go    

Flat stanleys to go

mflorbadoglio
Argentina

Flat stanleys to go

Hi there,
        I`m eager to begin a flat stanley project but can �t get though with anybody in the official site. Is anybody interested in taking up pen pals?

3 Aug 2010      

dennismychina
China

Hi Florencia, a few years ago my daughter, (then a Montessori teacher) came to visit me in China and brought this ridiculous picture with her. Well after traipsing all over China with it for a while, it sort of became one of the family and was included in most pictures. The locals thought we were daft of cause but we had quite a lot of fun. Anyway, this was part of a project she started for her class. The children took Flat Stanley with them on holiday and when they returned to class they told the class about their adventures through �. Flat Stanley. Quite successfully I believe.  

This is an alternative to posting the picture around and waiting for a response.

Have you tried to Google �flat stanley� there is a lot of sites available, not sure if the one you�re looking for will be there though.

Enjoy.  

3 Aug 2010     

mariannina
Italy

Hi mflor, I �ve already had an experience with Flat Stanley, children love "him"! I �m interested in this project and I �m going to pm you.
Hugs

3 Aug 2010