Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > book club    

book club

ants
Switzerland

I �m already in two bookclubs but would like to be part of this "virtual" one too!!
Let me know when it �s up and running so that I can participate!!
Hugs,
Fiona

4 Aug 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Count me in, too! :))

I only wonder whether it wouldn�t be difficult to agree on just one book or if it would be possible to agree on a list of different books. Different genres I mean. ;) That way there wouldn�t be 30 or more teachers reading just one book at the same time... Star

4 Aug 2010     

marta_marta
Poland

I �d love to be a part of it, too :)

4 Aug 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! It �s good to see more wonderful members joining us!!!
Oh, Silke, well, am not sure of how easy it may go. But, I do prefer if we read the same book at a time and discuss it together. Dunno, but feel like it would be richer and more eciting to share what each member discovered .
You know, we may agree that each time a member chooses a favourite book and we read. Of course, we need to be sure whether we can all have it or not. We �ll see what others  suggest.
Hugs,
Nebal

4 Aug 2010     

corina2211
Spain

Oh, this is sooo great! I am glad that I will be able to share and exchange ideas with so many great people from so many countries and cultures. 
Actually, I like the idea of reading more than one book as long as everybody agrees. I am used to read several books of different genres at the same time. If not, when everything is �offcial �, Nebal �s idea seems very convenient. 
I �m leaving now for an hour or so to pack and organise Smile but I �ll be back soon to check the messages. 

Hugs,
Corina

PS Dear Silke, so nice to see you here. Hug

4 Aug 2010     

corina2211
Spain

Thanks so much dear Nebal for the post in the caf�. You have quite an influence there. Wink

4 Aug 2010     

wakebeauty
Brazil

What a great idea!!!! congrats...
I �d like to join in too : )) Please let me know anything you decide. What not a gmail or a yahoo group or even a paltalk one, where we could also discuss the book orally. 

I �d suggest a great book and I think many here have already read it: The kite runner by Khaled Hosseini. How I cried reading it... sniff, sniff, sniff, sniff

XOXO

4 Aug 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hey, Corina!!! :)))))

Come on, go and pack. You �re goin home. Hope you have a comfortable flight!!!

Wakebeauty, start jottin� down your list of favorite books. We�ll decide when Corina is ready and the whole club is accomplished.:)))

Butterfly;))))

4 Aug 2010     

peiolei
Spain

I �d also like be a member of that club! Keep me informed, please.
How exciting!
Paola

4 Aug 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

I �d love to be part of the group!

4 Aug 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >