Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > did you know you can´t delete something once someone has replied?    

did you know you can´t delete something once someone has replied?

Vickiii
New Zealand

did you know you can´t delete something once someone has replied?

I never knew that before

27 Nov 2008      

Mietz
Germany

I�d appreciate it. I am quite capable of judging myself if it�s suitable or not. :-)
Looking forward to a laugh! LOL

27 Nov 2008     

blizzard1
Denmark

The following is my personal opinion. Studens are already over exposed to f and c words through movies, tv and songs. Most of my students believe that they may use those words in a normal conversation. That�s why I don�t even allow them in the classroom. 

I always try to find clean jokes such as:

I even made a ws for my students so they could get the point. I just gave them the ws without telling them, what they were going to watch afterwards. It was a success. Maybe I should upload the ws.

27 Nov 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi Tisha,

Please note - i said it implies the use only of an insult that is NOT AS BAD AS swearing.

I actually agree with you on the whole swearing thing - I even ban "Shut up" form my classroom and teach people to say please be quiet. 

Well it doesn�t seem to have created any controversy - so enjoy!

27 Nov 2008     

meuge
Argentina

Hi Vickiii!
May you should.... Then each one will see if it is worth downloading it or not ( please, no offence here)... What do you think?
I am particularly looking forwad to seeing it online!!!!

A big hug!

27 Nov 2008     

blizzard1
Denmark

Sorry Vickiii I read it too fast. I do share jokes with a double meaning with my students, as long as the other meaning is not too vulgar. I also avoid using racial or religious jokes.

You are welcome to upload your jokes.

27 Nov 2008