Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > "privacy"    

"privacy"

heikeo53
Mexico

"privacy"

Hi everybody,
this is not really asking for help, but I couldn �t find an appropriate category.
I have a general question about the privacy of contributions in the forum.
About two weeks ago I posted a question  (about how to include speech bubbles into a worksheet). In spite of  Baiba �s and jcirnes � help (thanks again!!!),  I couldn �t solve my problem, so I surfed the net to find an answer.
I was very much surprised when I found the question that I had posted in this forum in the internet.
How come? Does this happen with all messages, questions etc. ? I thought this was not an " open forum" or a general internet block with access for everybody.

Thanks in advance for your answer(s).

7 Aug 2010      

blunderbuster
Germany

Heikeo,

Everything you post here is visible for everyone that has internet access. In fact, if you google a heading from the forum, google will find it, I just tried with my 2010 thread below.

Regards

7 Aug 2010     

stexstme
France

Hi!
Everything which is posted here is/will be on Internet. this IS the Internet - you know!! This is - one - of the reasons why I never send my pupils � photos to the Caf� : According to the French / european ???? law - You cannot.
Same with ANY posts here !!! ie = We �re on the NEt.
When I see colleagues sending their e-mail addresses, I cannot but get angry.... I used to - but - just like other things which have been going on lately : I think I �ve given up....
Sylvie

7 Aug 2010     

heikeo53
Mexico

Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.

Thanks!

7 Aug 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

can people see the worksheets from outside, too?

7 Aug 2010     

Fallen Angel
Portugal

Yes, they can! That was how I came across this wonderful site!

7 Aug 2010