Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Quotation on TEACHING YOUNG CHILDREN    

Quotation on TEACHING YOUNG CHILDREN

regina. di
Brazil

Quotation on TEACHING YOUNG CHILDREN

Hello everyone!!!

I �m looking for a quotation on TEACHING YOUNG CHILDREN to put in a evaluation sheet for their parents. I really couldn �t find any in my books :(
Could you help me, please?? People from Brazil, if you have any in Portuguese too!!

Thanks in advance!!
xxx

13 Aug 2010      

franknbea
United Kingdom

Hello Regina,

Here �s a couple I wrote myself. If you like them you �re welcome to use them.

"Teach a teenager and you get an adult, teach a ten year old and you get a teenager,ahh! But teach a young child right, and you get all three."- author Franknbea

"Ensinar uma crian�a � ench�-la de coragem e esperan�a." -autor Franknbea

Good luck!

13 Aug 2010     

marta_marta
Poland

Hi!

I don �t know if it �s suitable for your evaluation sheet but I think it �s the best quotation about teaching.

�Tell me and I �ll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I �ll understand.�
Chinese proverb

Try also this site.

Marta

13 Aug 2010     

kim san
Cambodia

Hi,
I might say teaching children is not an easy task, so here is my quotation, " Teaching pupils needs perseverance, and motivation is required from both parents and teacher."

KIM San

13 Aug 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Regin
Hope this can be useful

or this

13 Aug 2010