Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > dear fans    

dear fans

cauffeepot
Benin

dear fans

I need chocolate. I think I have hay fever, or I �m allergic to my pizza. My eyes are burning. I shall now attempt to put the digital camera pieces in my computer. Hoping something positive  will happen.

15 Aug 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

What is cauffee?

15 Aug 2010     

Aimee/S.
Israel

I like you, Cauffee! I don �t agree with the ones who want to "throw you out". We teachers don �t throw a pupil out of our classroom just because he "disturbs" us, "bothers" us, "annoys" us, reminds us constantly how different and "impossible" he is from the rest of the kids...

I �m having a great holiday, away from daily contributions, reported contributions, complaints of boredom during the summer (My God!!!) fights, arguments and so on... So I just want to wish you a sweet day and hope for something positive in your life.

15 Aug 2010     

Mietz
Germany

@ Cauffee: Maybe you were allergic to the wheat? You really better stop eating that stuff. ;-) Chocolate is so much nicer. BTW - another book tip: "Like water for hot chocolate" by Laura Esquivel. Might fit your mood. :-)

BTW Aimee - I agree. It �s generally agreed, that each group needs the "odd" or "different" person/people or even the role of the "scapegoat" to define itself. If one is cast off/out, another one has to be found. Since I have come to find Cauffee entertaining, I �d rather keep her/ him. ;-)
And there �s even a new term in English "cauffeepotting". I read that in the forum some days ago. :-)

15 Aug 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

I like Cauffee, I like chocolate and  I LOVE the summer holidays (never get bored, by the way! But, isn�t it great to have the time even for that or asking others about it???).

15 Aug 2010