Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A wonderful tool to make your own image collages...    

A wonderful tool to make your own image collages...

Akanah
Spain

Mine is not fine and, when we paste huge pics, important topics may disappear from the main page so we are supposed not to do so... It �s been said lots of times.

15 Aug 2010     

SueThom
United States

Fascinating--thanks for sharing!

Also, I thought it was the number--not the size--of posts that determined what shows up on the forum.  Seems like every time I counted, there were 10 threads, so I figured it was just the 10 most recent ones. 

Just out of curiosity, if someone knows for sure, would you mind sharing it with the rest of us?

Thanks,
Sue

15 Aug 2010     

Mietz
Germany

Nice tool. Thanks for sharing.
Still - my page is messed up, too. Please reduze the size of the pics now. Thank you.

15 Aug 2010     

Akanah
Spain

10? really? I �ve never counted them... anyway, it �s disturbing and we �ve been said not to do so

15 Aug 2010     

Akanah
Spain

15 Aug 2010     

sulekra
Australia

Yeah, as Sue said, it �s not based on size, just on the amount of posts. A better web browser also helps, I sure hope no one is using internet explorer^_^ 

15 Aug 2010     

baiba
Latvia

The tool is great Regina but the purpose why you did this stinks. You enjoyed doing it, didn �t you?

15 Aug 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Don �t do that, please. Actually, people encouraged me to do so because they thought you and others were doing the same thing...

Interpreting other people �s motives correctly can be quite difficult, very few manage to.

15 Aug 2010     

khaled696
Palestine

if you allow me but its really Fascinating--thanks for sharing

15 Aug 2010     

ituska
Slovakia

wow, like it Thumbs Up
thanks

15 Aug 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >