Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Lost worksheets    

Lost worksheets

zoemorosini
United States

The best money I �ve ever spent is a backup hard drive and flash drives of 8G and 16G.  So nice not to have to worry!

19 Aug 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

Sorry to hear that, Myszunia. I think I could never recover if that happened to me! Please let me know if I can be of any help. Count on any or all of my worksheets.

19 Aug 2010     

Fessor
Austria

Dear Myszunia,

The same thing happened to me a year ago. I was completely desperate. I can understand how you feel:
If you need any of my worksheets, send me a message and I will zip them for you.

Keep smiling!

19 Aug 2010     

Alyona C.
Ukraine

Hi,
I can send you any of my worksheets, just pm me.
Alyona

19 Aug 2010     

la mente maestra
Costa Rica

I am so sorry, I have lost dear people, unless the material is replaced, wow many people worry about material, and they talk about it as it were a person it is really sad

19 Aug 2010     

Cartuxa
Portugal

Well Mente Maestra, it �s not as if worksheets were people, of course they �re not as important! It �s the time that it takes to make them that makes us freak when we lose them! sorry to hear that you �ve lost someone dear. And Myszunia, if in need, just let me know and I �ll send you my wss. A big hug to all of you

19 Aug 2010     

wakebeauty
Brazil

Once it happened to me, so I know how desperate you must be...
tell me if any of my wkshts are ueful to you and I �ll send them to you...

But don �t worry too much, there are a lot of worse things... 

20 Aug 2010     

myszunia
Poland

Hi guys!

You �re all wonderful, helpful and soooo kind! Thank you for your answers and offers. Smile
I was writing this post only to warn you that such things happen and I didn �t even thought of such a great help! Big smile

La mente maestra, don �t get me wrong - I don �t treat the worksheets like people. I just lost a lot of my work and it makes me feel a bit angry with myself because I should have saved the data more carefully. And I �m very sorry that you lost some of your dearest people.

Yesterday my husband downloaded one of the recovery programmes and started it on the another computer with the old drive. It lasts quite a long time, because it �s over 16 hours now and still working, but I hope it �ll recover at least some of or data.
Thank you all for your help!

Big hugs!!!

20 Aug 2010     

< Previous   1    2