Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I want to ask you.    

I want to ask you.

Tanyazzz
Ukraine

I want to ask you.

Hello, dear friends!
Yesterday I was in search of good clip arts for my ws and found a wonderful set, but remembered it had been used by another member of this site. So, I want to ask you what would happen if I used this set of pics in my ws? The clip arts I talk about are free.
Thanks in advance. Tanya.

22 Aug 2010      

Aarhus
Spain

Tanya, if they are free, I suppose they can be used by anyone.

22 Aug 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Hi dear Tanya! Aarhus is right. As long as they are free - no copyrights - , there �s no problem. However, I would try to be creative, using the clipart in a different way to make a completely different worksheet from the one uploaded by the other member.

Have a nice day,
mena

22 Aug 2010     

Tanyazzz
Ukraine

This time I didn �t use the clip art but created my own. Smile You will see it tomorrow in my ws.
I just wanted to know for sure. Of course I don �t want to make smth the way it was done by another person. But the case is that I can �t look through all the wss to avoid repeating.
Thank you very much both Aarhus and Mena!!!

22 Aug 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Wow Tanya! I �m looking forward to downloading your worksheet tomorrow.

Hugs,
mena

22 Aug 2010     

Tanyazzz
Ukraine

Oh, there �s nothing special. It �s nice to hear but you might not like the ws. Smile

22 Aug 2010