Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I can īt dowland a worksheet!!!    

I can īt dowland a worksheet!!!

Pau30
Mexico

I can īt dowland a worksheet!!!

Hi, I can īt dowland files, anyone could tell me why? Thanks.

24 Aug 2010      

zailda
Brazil

Please, read this.

24 Aug 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

And... this is a site for original work only.

24 Aug 2010     

zailda
Brazil

One more reason to read the rules...

24 Aug 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

Pau,

Let me be the first to welcome you to this good website with lots of wonderful worksheets.

That is if your a new member which I think you are on here.

You need to put in what you can take out, so you have to make up your own worksheets to get a point system then when you have 30 points you may download free new contributions and any older worksheets. but remember the older ones deduct points so if you go under 30 you can īt download anymore until you reach 30 again.

Good luck.

Redbull gives you wings you know 
Wink.

24 Aug 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

"but remember the older ones deduct points so if you go under 30 you can īt download anymore until you reach 30 again."

Sorry, Redbull, but this is not completely true. The points you spend are not deducted from the ones you have earned!!

Once you have reached your initial 30 points, you will always be a premium user no matter how many old wss you download....

Look at this example of a profile:

Your profile

PHOTO

MEMBER XY
REAL NAME
downloads: 30
My printables
Edit my account
Log out

I hope you can see what I mean now! ;)) Your profile shows your points and your downloads, however, the number of points never goes down.

So if you have a profile like the one above, it means that you cannot download any more old contributions, but you can still download 30 free NEW wss every day.

Silke

24 Aug 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

But, let īs go on, I bet my dear Lady won īt mind me interrupting/going on her explanation

If you have a profile with 0 points and a reported contribution, well, I īm afraid that you can īt download anything, obviously.

No matter how often you show up on the forum, just do as Zailda told you to; read the rules, they are clear enough.

Hope you can get the soul of the site, you īll see it is worth.
Have a nice day
Linda

24 Aug 2010     

Redbull
Thailand

Well,Well thats good to know Thanks Silke.

24 Aug 2010