Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > ideas fro a discussion class    

ideas fro a discussion class

top-notch
Iran

ideas fro a discussion class

hi everybody. tomorrow i have a discussion class and the topic is "the end of the world".
can you plz give me some ideas on what to do and what to use in the class.(i mean a lesson plan).and also i need an article which is suitable for an advanced class.

29 Aug 2010      

penn28
Thailand

Hi TOP NOTCH, maybe you need someone to teach your class?

29 Aug 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

there are plenty of movies you can use to start your discussion: 2012, independence day, deep impact, the day after tomorrow...
but isn �t it a bit late to plan your lesson?
have a look on google you might find ideas to help you!
have a nice sunday
Elodie

29 Aug 2010     

franknbea
United Kingdom

Hi Top Notch,
you �ll be able to get quieta few ideas from here;

Good luck, and may I say quite a scary subject to tackle.

29 Aug 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

�It �s the end of the world as we know it.... � the song goes...

29 Aug 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi top-notch

Maybe this will help you in your hour of need.

Also, Poohbear has a great activity here.  There�s another activity here.  In fact, there�s quite a bit of top-notch stuff on this site but you need a handful of points to download them.

If you have a scour around some free esl sites you might find some other stuff that you can use.

Cheers

Jayho

29 Aug 2010     

top-notch
Iran

dear penn28
hehe. I �m not a teacher.I �m a student. we have this rotating responsibilities to coordinate the discussion class with other students.

29 Aug 2010