Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > helping newcomers    

helping newcomers

aftab57
United Kingdom

helping newcomers

Many long-term members helped me become a premier member by downloading my very ordinary worksheets, and I thank them but I also want to encourage other long-term members with thousands of points to help many new memebers who are uploading very good materials to become premier members. this would further spur them on to upload other useful materials.

28 Nov 2008      

Aus_teacher
Australia

Hi there,
Thank you for this note. I�m a new member, I have some worksheets in progress at the moment. I have been teaching for a while and thought it would be great to share.

29 Nov 2008     

Zora
Canada

I�ve taken to "spending my points" on newcomers since I haven�t had the real need to download anything lately and instead of "losing" the points I am putting them to good use... I just press the button and then cancel it (I use Firefox.. if you are wondering.. )

I don�t even save the worksheets quite simply because if I did, my computer would be packed with stuff and I am really trying not to clutter up my folders....

But anyways, I think any member who doesn�t need or use their points should do the same, it helps the new members out a lot.

29 Nov 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi Zora,

I do the same some days.  Only for worksheets that have had a lot of thought and work put into them though. 

I really must go through my computer one day and sort it out!

Keep posting - your hard work is appreciated.

29 Nov 2008     

Zora
Canada

Thanks Vickii, I�ve gone from really inspired to not so much... Hopely, the inspiration elf in me will reappear soon... lol

I tend to look at the stuff and if it looks "worthy" -  doesn�t have to be "pretty" really... since I know that my own stuff was pretty crappy at first - then I download it. Obviously, the new members will improve just like all of us did.

Also, it�s sad that you are going back to Kiwiland Tongue ... you will keep in touch, I hope.

29 Nov 2008