Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > dowloading new worksheets takes my points!    

dowloading new worksheets takes my points!

altanazaplar
Turkey

dowloading new worksheets takes my points!

Despite being a premium member, when I download new materials, I am losing point. What happened to our 30 free new material download per day?  I want my points bacccccckkkkkkkk!!!!

29 Nov 2008      

aftab57
United Kingdom

I found this point business confusing at first but I think I understand it now. When you have more than 30 points your become a premier member which allows you to download 30 New worksheets a day. If you download any old worksheets your loose one point per worksheet you download. I hope this helps.

29 Nov 2008     

Rabinoshka
Russian Federation

I�ve recently become a premium member, but the message that I always get is: "As a premium member, you can download 30 new worksheets for free" and, right below this one: "Today, you have 0 downloads left". Why zero? What on earth is that supposed to mean?

30 Nov 2008     

aftab57
United Kingdom

You have used up the 30 free downloads so you have to wait 24 hours for the new worksheets the next day to be able to download another 30. i hope this helps.

4 Dec 2008