Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > members e - mail or mobile number    

members e - mail or mobile number

pjsaute
Mozambique

members e - mail or mobile number

I think our site should have a place where members can put their e-mails or mobile numbers available in case members want to exchange experience. for example, I �d like to contact lucia thomas from mozambique but it �s impossible, though I live in mozambique. thank you

2 Sep 2010      

stexstme
France

Hi! How about pms ???????????Wacko You can send Private Messages to anyone you like!
Do you know that ?? ( Just click on the envelope under the avatar...)
Big smileSylv

2 Sep 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Hi! There �s an option for you to add your website to your profile. Many of us have. As for the telephone number, I don �t think we should share it here. I mean, if I want to share it with a member in particular, I can do it by sending a private message to that member. It is something you don �t want available for the whole world to see.

Have a nice day,
mena

2 Sep 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Hi there,

People sometimes put their email addresses here in the forum and I guess that is up to them. With respect to phone numbers and real time addresses, I guess it is a different matter.

There is a girl in Germany that is receiving death threats over the phone because some people put her phone number on some website and people believe she is the one in the video on facebook where a fairly young woman joyfully throws six newborn live puppies into a river.... Needless to say the girl didn �t do anything, she now is under police protection.

It doesn�t take much to come under attack these days, especially online where things can be and are interpreted any way people see fit.

2 Sep 2010     

stexstme
France

To contact Lucia, click on the envelope under her avatar :
Hope this will help you. Sorry about my �tone� of voice in the previous post : But could you people read the Rules & FAQs - some day ????
Big smile

2 Sep 2010     

Chafik Boufrioua
Morocco

Hi!

It doesn �t matter how many points one may have to make a suggestion or give an opinion. Mr.pjsaute may be a new member. Please guys! don �t be offensive and accept what people suggest no matter who they are or how much they have contributed. We don �t value people for their points as much as their ideas and willingness to share and be of some help to others. Instead, you should show this new member how to get in touch with his friends and colleagues in a polite, respectful way. No need to check his point to see if he has right to ask Victor for help. Besides, Victor hasn �t give you the right to speak on his behalf. He is a very helpful and nice guy. He wouldn �t say no to anyone who has sth to add to better this website.

Please, keep an open mind and heart. Don �t assume that having 5000 points or so can make you better than others.

I don �t belive that you treat your students the same way when they give a bad answer or they make silly mistakes. If so, that may be a problem.

I am sorry! But I just want to say that there is no stupid idea. Good ideas are made of several failures. We need your motivation and encouragement.

Chafik

2 Sep 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

Hello pjsaute,

As several members mentioned before, it is possible to send a private message to people by clicking on the envelope under their name. If the person has decided to share their regular email, there is not only an envelope under their name for Private messages, once you click on their photo a new window will open and there you can see the word �contact � above their flag. If you click �contact � rather than the envelope, you will be directed to their private email address. so it seems that the option you are looking for already exists..

Success in contacting the person you are looking for.

2 Sep 2010     

stexstme
France

Dear Chafik Boufrioua,
Whenever I see your name helping a colleague here, I �ll be really pleased!!!Thumbs Up
Big smile
How fantastic to judge colleagues, when not taking part, don �t you think ?Maybe what you�re asking us ( which is great! I agree with you!!!  - )could be made by ... YOU ???????? Ya know, helping people here ....
Regards

2 Sep 2010     

Chafik Boufrioua
Morocco

Dear stexstme,

I haven �t judged you, because I don �t know you. This is obvious. But I reacted to the what you said; talking about points and involving Victor who is the one in a better position to decide. 

Anyway, this happens very often and I hope we can avoid it and find better ways to make remarks.

Chafik

2 Sep 2010     

carinanee
Spain

Please dear friends! Don �t get angry! we are here to help. Thanks to all of you who are always contributing and making this website a great place! Hugs

3 Sep 2010     

stexstme
France

Well, dear Carinanee,
You �re sooooooo right!!! Sorry!
Thx for reminding us! I �m off.
edit : I�ve deleted my previous answer - though not rude nor ...�un�readable� if I may ...LOL....because I�m becoming wise & ...wise.Approve Whatever I think is none of your business - Big smile .
Carinanee, You are so right!! I do apologize for over -reacting,
Sorry again. I won�t answer this kind of posts any more.
Have a wonderful day.
Sylvie

3 Sep 2010     

1    2    Next >