Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Please, let me know    

Please, let me know

AGUILA
Spain

Please, let me know

Welcome back dear friends!
Holidays finished and we have to come back to school. I �ve been showing my partners this wonderful page (foreign language teachers) and one of them (concretely french language) need my help. Do you know if there is any webpage similar to eslprintables in order to download material? Please, if there is someone, let me know. Thanks a lot!

5 Sep 2010      

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Hi, Aguila!! ;)

Please tell your friend to check the forum. Here �s the link:

There are quite a few posts among all these threads where teachers have already asked your question; just look for titles such as "French materials", "French website", "printables in French", "French worksheets" and "French site" and you �ll find many recommendations from members of this community!

Make sure though that your friend really checks all the threads so that (s)he won�t miss any of the links to all those wonderful websites to choose from!!

Best wishes - Silke

5 Sep 2010     

rodrioli15
Portugal

http://oye.languageskills.co.uk/index.html

5 Sep 2010     

teresapr
Portugal

Some suggestions:

5 Sep 2010