Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Penpals    

Penpals

kowalskar
Poland

Penpals

Hello everybody:)

My name is Renata. I am an English teacher from Poland running my own language school.
I �m looking for penpals for my students. They are at different ages so everybody is welcomed ( adults too :))

Last year I had some letter and email exchanges with students from all over the world and for me and my students it was not only inspiring and motivating but also very exciting.

If you are willing to join me in a new school year project, let me know.

waiting impatiently

Renata

p.s. we start in October.

6 Sep 2010      

Anutka
Russian Federation

I would like to participate, especially if we do some projects// my pupils are 13-14 years old, we are from Russia/ [email protected]

6 Sep 2010     

rosario
Peru

Hi Renata
I�m interested in the exchanging about penpals students. I am a teacher in a private school. I teach primary students from 9 and 10 years old . Also secondary students, and I�d love them to exchange with students from all over the world in english.
Rosario
Waiting for your email at
Thanks

18 Sep 2010