Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Download youtube     

Download youtube

yingying
China

Download youtube

Dear all,

I have tried to download youtube  video clips by using youtube downloader as suggested in the forum, but there is the audio part without images through window media player. What �s wrong with it? Please help me solve this problem. Thanks a lot! By the way, happy teaching to all at the beginning of the new term.

6 Sep 2010      

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

Try atube catcher, it downloads, converts and burns the DVD. There are other features you can check here.

Have a nice day!

6 Sep 2010     

lamyaa
Egypt

if you have real player ,it downloads you tube very easily ...try it , i do it all the time :)

6 Sep 2010     

Homeless Turtle
United States

Sorry for being so late. (You know us turtles!) But it sounds like you just need to update Windows Media Player. You can download the latest version by clicking here.  I prefer VLC media player or Media Player Classic, they are smaller prgrams and have less bugs. You should ceck them out. Hope this helps!

7 Sep 2010