Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > ... just a curiosity    

... just a curiosity

Laly59
Spain

Don�t cry Linda, I understand you, but .....do you know  that the world is governed by person withow heart and reason?, a little warm kiss for you
!

9 Sep 2010     

mirelli
Brazil

I thought I was the only person who didn �t have permission to make colored copies...

Here in my school I have a printer on my table and we also have a copy machine, we can copy as much as we need, but of course we have to have a good sence.

There is only on color printer and I rarely make color copies...

Well now I don �t feel that bad...but we should be able to print color copies, they �re so much attractive and cute for the ss...

nighty night friendsHug

9 Sep 2010     

katy.piauhy
Brazil

I work at two different institutions: an English school and a regular elementary school (both private) At the English institute we can order copies but only black and white. At the elementary school we can order copies BW or color, according to our needs, they just ask us not to overuse color copies because they cost much more expensive than the BW ones.

Bye now.

Katy

9 Sep 2010     

Morticia87
Argentina

Hi!
Unfortunately I work at 4 schools and I have to pay the copies. We can not ask sts to buy a book and they do not bring the money for copies (anyway in some schools u r not allowed to ask for money)
What I did, was to buy a laser printer and ask for sheets of paper which have been used only one side, I print them and brimg them to school. This is the only way I can take them to my sts. Sick we are not  even paid materials or resources in our salaries------

Lucky those who can ask for color copies!!! I would love it!!!

9 Sep 2010     

EnioTigre
Argentina

Hi!! i work for a private school. Fortunately  we can order copies in advance but only in B&W. Here in Argentina I haven`t heard that a school allows you to make coloured copies....
You`re right Morticia... they are lucky and i`d also love it.

Bye!!!

9 Sep 2010     

Craigston
United States

Old topic but nothing has changed for about 10 years. People still searching for autobiography essay and find autobiography example on the website. This is the world we live in. Nothing special.

25 Mar 2019     

douglas
United States

Ahh the memories, I wonder what has come of those in this thread that no longer visit us.

26 Mar 2019     

< Previous   1    2