Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!    

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Maurice
Mexico

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everybody, first let me thank you for sharing your worksheets on this site, and thanks for downloading mine. However, I�ve got a serious problem. Whenever I prepare a worksheet with cliparts ( free ones without copyright problems, often office cliparts ) the worksheet looks nice on my computer and when I upload it on this site the pictures disappear, leaving just empty little squares, it makes the worksheet look so bad, so uninteresting and ugly ! Why is that ? What can I do ?

29 Nov 2008      

chrabonsc
Poland

The same happens to me sometimes try to group the pictures together, there is an option when u clik left botton on your comp. mouse

29 Nov 2008     

Mietz
Germany

That�s Word for you... Confused
I�ve actually found, that sometimes I hit the mouse somewhere and then all of a sudden you see that empty square. If I then keep clicking about, the pictures miraculously appear. Very strange! I had that problem with some of the conversation cards I�ve downloaded. First I wondered where the pics had gone and then somehow I made them appear that way.
Maybe you should mention that in the description if there are pictures that are there, but likely to disappear.
Hope I didn�t confuse you!

29 Nov 2008     

Maurice
Mexico

Thanks Chrabonsc1 and Mietz, what I did this time I grouped the pictures separately printed the page, scanned it inserted it in my worksheet. Thanks for your help. Have a nice week end ! 

29 Nov 2008