Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Question    

Question

blunderbuster
Germany

Mitsi, it is wise to get your students used to different styles. Big smile I always make sure they know what I am doing and why, some might not even notice a difference Evil Smile But I do not ask them to do as I do, in that respect. 

11 Sep 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

dear tweety

I don �t usually cut, unless when it is severely required. Those circunstances I get my sharpest knife ( you can read tongue ) and do my job.

Now, seriously, this was a joke, I usually cut seven.

And I also cut ones, twos, threes , everything that shows up and needs a good cut.

There is one thing I never cut and never will - things ( can read people ) who are out of their expiracy date; don �t deserve?  , don �t cut. So, when I cut,  that means I do appreciate what I am cutting, otherwise I won �t take the time.

bunches of hugs
Linda

Oh, sorry, by the way, sent you a pm.

Linda

11 Sep 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

Loved the joke, Linda! In Spain, we always cut the seven. I know it �s not so in the States, but for that reason they often mistake it for a 1.

11 Sep 2010     

stexstme
France

Hey! Get in the line, dear pilarham! Cuttingator might use her scissors!!!LOLLOL

11 Sep 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi people

This forum is turning alive, thank you all. Love this kind of free, educated, intelligent and clarifying talks.
Bye, have a nice day
linda

11 Sep 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

Please, Sylvie, let �s not fight over numbers!!! Who cares about quantities!

11 Sep 2010     

stexstme
France

LOL
Sorry Maria, + I  was not even able to spell your name, dear Pilarmham!!!

11 Sep 2010     

pilarmham
Spain

That habit of mine of complicating things...
A warm hug!

11 Sep 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

When I took drafting we drew a line across the 7 to distinguish it from the 1 and a line across the z to distinguish it fron the number 2. Ed

11 Sep 2010     

< Previous   1    2