Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > school coridor design    

school coridor design

uyumlu
Turkey

school coridor design

Hi collegues
our new education year is going to start next week and i have to prepare highschool corridor board
can anyone suggest me some ideas or websites
what can i hang on it exept welcome school?
thanks in regards

12 Sep 2010      

franknbea
United Kingdom

his site has a few ideas;
if you can �t find anything you can use just type in their search bar
they have information on practically everything.

An idea I once used was to get old copies of local news papers and present them chronologically with stories about the local area and its people.

good luck

12 Sep 2010     

uyumlu
Turkey

franknbea thank you very much  i like the idea abot t-shirts which is on the website and i decided to write something on different color of fabrics which were left from my mother. she is a tailor
 what do you think

ı decided this

welcome back

ready               for                a               terrific                      year   !
                                                                             happy
                                                                             wonderful
                                                                             hard
                                                                            .........
                                                                            ............

What do you think ? maybe I may leave the dots to students to fill

12 Sep 2010     

uyumlu
Turkey

franknbea thank you very much  i like the idea abot t-shirts which is on the website and i decided to write something on different color of fabrics which were left from my mother. she is a tailor
 what do you think

ı decided this

welcome back

ready               for                a               terrific                      year   !
                                                                             happy
                                                                             wonderful
                                                                             hard
                                                                            .........
                                                                            ............

What do you think ? maybe I may leave the dots to students to fill

12 Sep 2010