Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > 20 (good) reasons to use songs to teach / practice    

20 (good) reasons to use songs to teach / practice

zailda
Brazil

20 (good) reasons to use songs to teach / practice

Hi!

Some weeks ago I started a new project (using songs in class) and some helpful members helped me a lot (Thanks!!!Tongue). I have used songs to practice or teach grammar / vocabulary this semester and the results have been even better than I thought they could be.

I �d like to share this post I found some weeks ago and was one of the reasons (besides the other 20 they mention...) to invest my time in this project:

Hope it �s as useful for you as it was (and has been) for me.

Have a nice day / evening.

13 Sep 2010      

MyFairy
Argentina

thanks!!!!

13 Sep 2010     

tonight
Chile

Hi i think it �s a pretty good idea, I checked the web site but you have to sign in and pay to be able to use the worksheets.... I was wondering if there was any way to use it but free... If you happen to know let me knoe please
thanks

13 Sep 2010     

Mabdel
Morocco

Interesting!!Thanks a lot for sharing dear Zailda.

13 Sep 2010     

Midge1
Germany

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

13 Sep 2010     

flo2106
France

Very useful link Zailda !  The links to songs to teach grammar and ESL topics are very helpful ! thanks a lot for sharing!

13 Sep 2010     

Amanda W
Austria

Wow. This looks great. Many thanks!

13 Sep 2010