Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Skills practise    

Skills practise

cs1980
Portugal

Skills practise

Do you know any website for students that need to practise the skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking??

14 Sep 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

What age and knowledge level are your students?

14 Sep 2010     

hdefined
United States

Yes: ESLprintables.com.

15 Sep 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

What a question... There are tonnes of websites dealing with skill practice; you just have to google them: for example, write "listening practice" or "speaking activities" into the Google search box.

15 Sep 2010     

valfairyrose
Uruguay

I found a good one to practice listenig, and my students love it.
www.esl-lab.com
you �ll find different levels, easy, medium, difficult,very difficult.
I hope you like it.

Val

17 Sep 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

I know I might regret making this post, because I �ll probably receive "tons" of criticism, but I �ll take my chances.

You have seen that I don �t use the forum that often, I do once in a while request help, because there are so many wonderful teachers here who are so generous and helpful.

But  I feel that sometimes, maybe not intentionally, but some members make one feel stupid, or ignorant. I mean, sometimes we do post, maybe silly questions, or for others, more than obvious. But please remember there are sooooo many different cultures, levels of knowledge,  experience, etc, regarding the English language (which is what has brought us all together in the first place).

I �m not talking just about this thread, I �ve seen this reaction in many others, but mostly I abstain myself from commenting, although I love reading the forum everyday.

Sometimes these comments prevent us from wanting to participate and post any other question, in fear of feeling criticized for our question or post.

Just an invitation to be nice, be polite. If you think it was a dumb, silly, or obvious question, well.... we don �t have to answer do we?

Alright, now I �ll get ready for Ouch !!! One by one, please!!!! LOL

17 Sep 2010