Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > World Fair    

World Fair

Baby V
Brazil

World Fair

Dear eslfriends,

I �m writing because I need some help. By the end of November, my kids groups will have to present some research about Tunisia and Angola ( I have two groups and each will get a country). The students are supposed to shows interesting fact about the country, its culture, fauna and flora etc.

Why am I writing? It �s because I would like some idea to organize it. We have to decorate a room, serve a typical dish and the visitors must feel like they are visiting an exhibition about that specific country.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Baby V

15 Sep 2010      

hdefined
United States

It sounds like you already know how you want to organize it. What specifically do you think you think you need help with?

15 Sep 2010     

chokosaki
United States

You could divide the class room in half: one side for each country.  Have the flags hanging on the walls with some pictures pertaining to each country (landmarks, art, etc) as well...along with the food.  Have some interesting facts underneath the pictures.  You could even play the country �s national anthem. 
-Pictures to put up would be pictures of foods, clothing, landmarks, art, architecture, some pictures of the people.....that sorta thing.  Think of the things that you would see at a museum. :D

15 Sep 2010