Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > I īm very surprised!    

I īm very surprised!

cs1980
Portugal

I īm very surprised!

Who has reported my worksheet about present perfect and why?

15 Sep 2010      

soledad_grosso
Argentina

it īs a copy from http://els-egypt.com/index.pl/grammar_corner2

and who reported it... i think it īs not polite say that.

15 Sep 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

@cs1980

You know dCensored fine that half of the content of this ws is copied from another ESL resource on the Internet!! This is at least the 4th ws of yours which has been reported for being a copy from somewhere.

We are simply not allowed to just add our own exercises to other tasks which have been taken from other ESL resources!! All the tasks in our wss must be our own original work! We have to make them up ourselves - ALL OF THEM!

It īs simply unbelievable how brazen you are... You keep uploading (partly) copied materials and still have the nerve to pretend that you are surprised and to ask why they were reported??

Moreover, the moderators are not supposed to reveal the name of the person who reported your ws.

15 Sep 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

You know, I will never understand why people upload stuff that is not their own.

What is so friggin � hard about making your own exercises?

Inspiration ends where it is easy to prove where it came from. I wrote my thesis on Kafka and stuff like that.

Geez, Louise!!!!!

15 Sep 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

It īs really cheeky asking such a question from someone, who keeps uploading copied materials, don īt you think, cs1980? I īd like to have your nerves.Angry

15 Sep 2010     

debk2000
United States

I īm disappointed to hear it is a copy.  It was such a nice worksheet!Cry

15 Sep 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

one simple question: if you ask your pupils to write the biography of someone famous - let īs say Beyonce - and one of the biographies is partly copied from the internet (whole sentences copied and pasted, the pupil only wrote a sentence to introduce the biography and to conclude it), what will you do?
so please do not post such messages on the forum, especially when you īre wrong and the person who reported your ws is right...
Elodie

15 Sep 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

I īm very surprised ...

Who has never heard about copyright and never read the rules of this site, and why?

15 Sep 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

Don īt be surprised. This is one of his/her previous posts under a different name:

cyan67
Spain 

I īM VERT ANGRY!!

A member of this website has reported my worksheet. I have put in the description that is very similar  at alenka īs crossword. IT īS MY OWN CREATION! (IF ALENKA HASNÂīT REPORT IT...)

20 Aug 2010      

15 Sep 2010