Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > my crab lost its legs!    

my crab lost its legs!

cauffeepot
Benin

my crab lost its legs!

That �s a bad sign...

19 Sep 2010      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

As I can rememberer, earlier this week you were complaining on the forum, that Victor had asked you not to abuse this forum. It seems it was a sign for you to start abusing it even more. 
I cannot believe you made an imporatnt thread to dissapear because of your stCensoredy. There are people who need an advice and maybe they won �t get it because of some TROLL who has nothing more to do than write rubbish!!!!

19 Sep 2010     

mariannina
Italy

Maybe she/he seeks for  attention and she/he isn �t able to ask for help or affection. This is her/his way of saying: "I �m here, on this crazy, wonderful world, can you see me?" She/he does it in an annoying way but she/he doesn �t mind she/he fulfills her/his "target" all the same. There �s nothing to do but read her/his post and decide wheather to answer or scroll down. She/he must be very unhappy if she/he behaves in this way.
I �m sorry.
Ciao Hug

19 Sep 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Cauffee ALWAYS gets what he/she wants ;o))))

19 Sep 2010     

almaz
United Kingdom

19 Sep 2010     

cheezels
New Zealand

Wow, you have crabs?

19 Sep 2010     

cauffeepot
Benin

and frogs

19 Sep 2010