Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Hello :)    

Hello :)

Lyosik
Ukraine

Hello :)

Hello everyone�Big smile and thank you for all the great work you �re doing here. I � m a new member here and a beginner in teaching and it would be great if you looked through my worksheets and maybe downloaded them and then gave me some advices or just your thoughts...�

THANK YOU!Hug

22 Sep 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

Welcome! I �m sure in time you �ll have more points than you could ever spend, and I do hope you �ll enjoy the process of learning how to make great wss, ppts and OEs as much as we all have. I can �t begin to tell you how much you can learn here and how much help you can get. My advice - don �t create stuff just for ESL - create what you need and would use in your teaching, because then it really feels legitimate and has the right purpose. If you want to improve your design, check out the free templates on top of the page, or download something you like and see how people do it. And it always helps to write a good, detailed description of your worksheets. Best of luck and enjoy yourself here...

22 Sep 2010     

yulya_esl
Ukraine

hi! and welcome!!!Hug

22 Sep 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi and welcome

Anitarobi has  said almost as much as possible. She is like this - sensitive and helpful. A real teacher and a lady.
She forgot one thing ( as ladies always do Tongue - joking Anita ) - you must read the rules - people can not advertise own printables here. If we AAAAALLLLL of us started advertising here our own printables, this forum would turn into a mess.
So, welcome, but be sure you have a glimpse into the site rules.

Welcome
Linda

22 Sep 2010