Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > I create an on-line exercise of "where the people live", It will be posted tomorrow    

I create an on-line exercise of "where the people live", It will be posted tomorrow

anderson57
Taiwan

I create an on-line exercise of "where the people live", It will be posted tomorrow

I create an exercise of "where the people live", It will be posted tomorrow
this is the first time I post it on the board, I think it �s somewhat too hard
to edit on the on-line editor. Because the tool bar such as "save" or "Insert Image" on
the top of on-line eidtor will disapper if the exercise is too long, and unfortunately
if you copy the text or image from ms-word, it will not show correctly, I hope
the system administrator of the system will solve the problem!!

Or anyone can give me the advice of on-line editor editing will be welcome!!

24 Sep 2010      

aliciapc
Uruguay

Hello anderson,
one piece of advice : read the rules ! You shouldn �t - mustn �t - advertise your ws in the forum. Members will surely download it if it suits their needs ... Good luck !
Have a nice weekend !

24 Sep 2010     

Zora
Canada

You shouldn�t be having those problems. Are you you using Firefox, Chrome, or another operating system? The online activities only work well (when creating them) with Internet Explorer.

24 Sep 2010