Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Stolen contribution!     

Stolen contribution!

brahmam
India

Stolen contribution!

Someone has stolen my worksheet and it is found in the new uploads section. I am really annoyed with the people who just copy someone �s work and upload here. No ethics?

Dear friends, please check this out....

My printable is here:
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=89818#thetop

Here is the stolen one:
http://eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=450784#thetop

You can see the properties of the document. Mine is Egyptian Hak and the name of computer (when I created the document in 2008) was MNB-PC.

Thank you.

25 Sep 2010      

manonski (f)
Canada

You can report it.

25 Sep 2010     

brahmam
India

I reported the worksheet. And now the page with the stolen worksheet is not found.

25 Sep 2010     

zailda
Brazil

It was reported and will be removed.

Have a nice day.

25 Sep 2010     

Kita19
Portugal

That �s how it works: when you report a worksheet, no-one can download the worksheet anymore until it is moderated.

I know what you feel, it happened to me lots of time too :( I �ve voted for the worksheet to be removed.

Hugs

25 Sep 2010     

chrissmolder
Australia

People who do that should be banned.  That �s just wrong.

25 Sep 2010     

Sharin Raj
Malaysia

We hope such things do not take place anymore. As teachers we should respect each other. I am sure the worksheet will be removed as Zailda mentioned above. We hope you will forgive and forget. Have a nice day.

25 Sep 2010