Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > COMPASSION IS FREELY GIVEN.    

COMPASSION IS FREELY GIVEN.

Sharin Raj
Malaysia

COMPASSION IS FREELY GIVEN.

Dear Friends, I love most of your work posted on this website. Thank you for sharing all your wonderful work and effort. I would like to share a thought. Unless we are certain that a particular worksheet is 100% copy, then reporting is worth it. If there is 7% doubt within us, perhaps we should just PM the person without reporting it first. I hope we are not reporting for the sake of reporting. This is really not a competition. Let us make this wonderful website a cooperative effort instead of competitive. It is not about who gets the highest points or suffocating those who are trying to earn points. It should really be about generous sharing not for the sake of points but to be indebted to share because we so freely receive (especially the worksheets for the day). God bless you, dear friends. Just an opinion, please kindly do not be offended. Let us BE FRIENDS in a website that doesn�t worry about creed or anything else.

25 Sep 2010      

penn28
Thailand

I agree, it is a co-operative effort! Anyone who thinks they have a 100% original idea about the English language, maybe they should consider changing their medication?

Just an opinion!

25 Sep 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

Clap

25 Sep 2010     

franknbea
United Kingdom

very well said

25 Sep 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

hear, hear..

25 Sep 2010     

shusu-euphe
Taiwan

Well said Raj.  I totally agreed with you.

25 Sep 2010     

marythankyou
Italy

Dear Sharin Raj, you are a very kind and wise lady. Your thought is precious for this site and for our time: so little, why waste it looking for what does not work rather than what is worth sharing? Have a nice weekend and shool-year! Marythankyou

25 Sep 2010