Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I would like to download quite a few things    

I would like to download quite a few things

marythankyou
Italy

I would like to download quite a few things

Dear colleagues,
I am a new entry and I am contributing daily to the site, but as you know I can just send one printable per day. As I have visited the movie section and I am interested in quite a few worksheets on some movies, I kindly ask you to have a look at my printables and, hoping you find them useful,  download them, so that I get points and can go on downloading. Thank you for helping me!
Marythankyou

25 Sep 2010      

mourisca
Portugal

Hi marythankyou

First of all... welcome!!

I think you can send three contributions a day (printables and/or powerpoints)...

25 Sep 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Hi marythankyou! WELCSmileME to this wonderful site! Although we can �t advertise our worksheets in the forum, I understand that as a newcomer you �re eager to be able to download the fantastic work available on the site. Check your points. I believe you �ll be able to do so now. Wink 

Have a nice weekend!
Hugs,
mena

P.S. Mourisca, as a new member, marythankyou can only send a printable a day.

25 Sep 2010     

cs1980
Portugal

You mustn �t advertise your worksheets on the forum!

25 Sep 2010     

libertybelle
United States

Welcome to this wonderful site.
If you read the rules first - it �ll be a lot easier for you.
You would have seen that you can upload 3 worksheets a day.
You will also read that we don �t advertise our things on the
message board because if everyone did it - we �d have no
room for messages at all.

When you reach 30 points you can download
30 of the recent contributions, everyday, without losing points.
It �s only when you download the older materials - that is costs you a point.

Good luck
L

25 Sep 2010     

miesies muis
Namibia

A few weeeks back I was also new and found it frustrating, but I thought of worksheets etc. that I felt lots of people would down load. Put more colour in, make it interesting. If it catches the eye, it will be down loaded. Read the comments that people give you, someone asked me for a specific worksheet, that I then created and lots of people down loaded it.

Hope this helps!

25 Sep 2010     

AnnyJ
Taiwan

Dear Mary
You will see that you have 30 points now... you can download 30 new worksheets every day and you can submit 3 new worksheets daily...good luck....and enjoy this great site with great people, people that is always helpful....to those that always tell new members read the rules and bla, bla bla.... I am pretty sure they do read the rules, but I can understand new member �s frustration. We all use this forum to better our teaching material and skills, new members don �t always have all the skills to make wonderful worksheets. One only learn by trail and error. In the beginning it is not easy to get the points one need to start downloading. So if new members ask for a little help....why not?
Mary I downloaded all your worksheets and I hope more members will help you to get more points.

25 Sep 2010     

marythankyou
Italy

Well, I am really grateful and touched by all your kindness and sympathy. I feel ashamed for not respecting the rules and so happy sor all the support i have had and for advice too!
Thank you Anny!

25 Sep 2010