Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Where are my points??    

Where are my points??

elenita
Spain

Where are my points??

I have new 14 points but they don �t appear in my account. When are they gonna appear?  

26 Sep 2010      

blunderbuster
Germany

We don �t know either. Maybe you will find help in the FAQ section?

26 Sep 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Gosh, you are second or third to ask the same question today. Have you ever read the rules? There is the answer, so do it, please.

26 Sep 2010     

traducciones
Argentina

I think your answer was a bit rude. She�s new and we should help her.

Elenita  your points will be transferred to your account one day after. Soon you will get them. GOOD LUCK!

26 Sep 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Yes, it was rude because I am fed up and tired to read the whole day "Where are my points" threads. If just these people read the forum, when they �re not reading the rules!!!

26 Sep 2010     

KarolineCM
Brazil

Patience is part of teachers � profile and students many times don �t read rules, or do homework, or whatever, are you gonna be rude with them because of that? If you don �t feel like answering it, just don �t. Let someone else do it, ok? Wish you guys all the best! Smile And yeah, Elenita, Traducciones explained correctly, you just have to wait!

26 Sep 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Karoline, let me remind you we are not students, but teachers, so we should be aware of rules;o)

26 Sep 2010     

traducciones
Argentina

I agree with you.. patience is part of teachers�profile.. politeness and education too.

Our task is help !!! don�t forget it!!

27 Sep 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Nichaela , clap, clap, clap

Clap   Clap   Clap

Sleep well,
Linda

Clap

27 Sep 2010     

zailda
Brazil

It �s not enough to tell the students to do things in a certain way if we don �t act as we speak. We tell them to read the directions first and so should we, before registering and accepting the rules.

Do new members still have to accept the rules before registering here or have I missed something?

27 Sep 2010