Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > Teach the Future Tense ( Making Predictions) with Fun!! Kid 3000!    

Teach the Future Tense ( Making Predictions) with Fun!! Kid 3000!

Nebal
Lebanon

Teach the Future Tense ( Making Predictions) with Fun!! Kid 3000!

Hello dear teachers,

As some of you don �t visit the cafe, I thought of bringing bits of sth. I shared there to the forum board which could be highly useful in your classes . This could be also an invitation to drop by. ;0))

The following are only some pictures of many others in the cafe that can be used to introduce the Future Tense ( Making Predictions). In fact, these pictures can trigger more ideas elicited from your sts.

If you �d like to see more, visit the cafe . Waiting for you!!!! ;0)))

Best wishes,
Butterfly Nebal

P.S. In the cafe you can also benefit from Annaisabel´s funny animals´ post to teach the Imperatives ( Negative an dpOsitive). have a look!!!

27 Sep 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

Thanks, dear, I �ve saved them all and plan to use them in a ppt in my lessons! It �s a shame to put it on a ws, with such animated details... fun stuff!

27 Sep 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Great, thanks for sharing it with us! Thumbs Up

27 Sep 2010     

class centre
Belarus

how can I save the pictures animated? I can only save them in doc   Cry

27 Sep 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

HI Class Centre,
If you �d like to save them animated, you need to right-click each pic. and then save as picture in ur PC. Try it!!!

27 Sep 2010     

baiba
Latvia

Dear Nebal, thanks for this ad!Smile It will draw more people into the cafe, I hope...

Class centre, you can always right-click on the picture and save as...
But on a worksheet it won �t be animated, true!

27 Sep 2010     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Well, where �s the link to the cafe on the main page anyway?
Sophia

27 Sep 2010     

Nebal
Lebanon

Dear Sophia,

You can find the cafe link at the top of the page, above the Calendar Bar. ;0))

27 Sep 2010     

sona21
Czech Republic

Thanks a lot for sharing. I like them all. ( also those that I found in the cafe). Could you give me a link to the webpage where you downloaded them from? Thanks a lot. ( I need the link for my Power Point - we can only use Power Point with links in my school).

27 Sep 2010     

EnioTigre
Argentina

Hi Nebal!! Actually I`m not part of the cafe bacuase I didn`t know about it!!! BTW your pictures are great!!!!!!!!!! 

27 Sep 2010     

juliag
Japan

Amazing pictures and wonderful cafe posts, thanks so much for making us aware of it Butterfly Nebal.Hug

27 Sep 2010     

1    2    Next >