Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > No free downloads!!    

No free downloads!!

Gise09
Argentina

No free downloads!!

Hi everybody!
                        I tried to download my free printables of today but the website discounted me some points and I don �t know what to do!! How can I take them back?? They are supposed to be free!! Please, help me!!

Thanks in advance!

Gise09

28 Sep 2010      

juliag
Japan

Hi Gise,
I think the only thing you can do is PM Victor and explain the situation to him. Good luck!
Juliag

28 Sep 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Hello Gise,
Victor is not always around and he can �t fix all problems of all members of this website.
If I were you, I would upload another nice worksheet of yours and gain your 20 points in two days time... :-D
Wait for few hours and try to download the "free recent" printables and see if the bug is fixed.
Control the number of your points after each download...
I suppose the problem will not persist... If it does persist, then call SOS to Victor. Big smile
  Show all recent contributions - here are free worksheets
http://www.eslprintables.com/recentcontributions.asp

If you need more help, write me a PM, please.
Fingers crossed!

28 Sep 2010     

juliag
Japan

Hello again Gise

Just thought of something else and wanted to check knew it.
Not all the worksheets here are free - only the ones from the recent contributions button at the top of the page.

The older worksheets are not free, and one point of ours is used for each one we download.

Also if you are downloading from the free recent contributions and the time changes to past midnight in Spain, those worksheets will longer be considered free and one of your points will be used to downlaod them, so we have to be a bit careful with the time zone thing when downloading.

Good luck!
Julia

28 Sep 2010     

levan
Georgia

Hello, 

I am new, just registered, could you help me and explain how can I download , asks mefirst send and then download, I did but no result. 

Would be really great if someone explains me, 
Regards, 
Levan 

28 Sep 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

It is all explained in the rules.......

28 Sep 2010     

TeacherLada
Croatia

Levan, when you do upload your work, it takes a day until it is available for other members to start downloading it - which is when you begin getting points. And you need those points to download other members � sheets,etc. Any clearer now?
Once you �ve shared your worksheets, and others have downloaded them, you �ll soon reach 30 points. That �s when you are allowed to download newest worksheets for free every day... Good luck and welcome Hug

28 Sep 2010     

lizamuni
Argentina

DEAR TEACHERS
WE ARE ALWAYS ASKING OUR STUDENTS TO READ CAREFULLY INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE DOING EXERCISES OR TESTS.
WHY DON�T WE USE THIS ADVICE OURSELVES?
IT SEEMS NEW MEMBERS JUST GET INTO THE SITE, UPLOAD STH THEY HAVE IN THEIR COMPUTERS AND THEN .... START COMPLAINING ON THE POST ABOUT THE PROBLEMS THEY HAVE.
I REALLY ADMIRE THE PATIENCE OF OLD "SITERS" (DID I INVENT A NEW WORD?) BUT I AM A BIT TIRED OF "POINTS" AND "UP-DOWNLOAD" QUESTIONS, WHICH ARE ANSWERED IF YOU READ THE RULES.
HOPE TO READ MORE INTERESTING POSTS.
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

28 Sep 2010