Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Where has GOODNESSES been???????    

Where has GOODNESSES been???????

wakebeauty
Brazil

Where has GOODNESSES been???????

Hi dear colleaguesHug,

I�ve wondered if any of you have heard about GoodnessesQuestion Where is heQuestion I�ve missed him Unhappy and his opinions on the forums!!!! (sometimes very strong ones, but all sincere...)

A little kiss for everybodyWink

1 Dec 2008      

Zora
Canada

Goodnesses has been around but not that often, he/she? is probably just very, very busy...

1 Dec 2008     

goodnesses
Algeria

Hug Hi , all Hug

I am always here. But as Zora pointed, I am little busy. We right on 1st term Exams. The exam period always hard . Prepare the test papers, then correct them and all the tooti cooonti as the Frenchies may say.

I never miss to have a glance at the forum. But, sincerely, I am getting more and more fed up to see this never ending issue of stolen WS and losing/not getting points.
Another thing I start not to enjoy is those big sized pictures missing the front page of the site. I know those who post them do it innocently because they find the pictures beautiful and they are really, but, after a while I find this somehow annoying.

Anyway, this is and will be always my preferred web place. Every day I loggin at least for a couple of mininutes just to see you�re always around.

You�re all wonderful e-friends and e-colleagues. Who knows maybe one day we�ll be friends or colleagues in real life.

See Around, Hope you�re all doing well.

A kiss for little beauty.
She�s magical if it�s she I see on your avatar wakebeauty.

PS: goodnesses is he.

1 Dec 2008