Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > been wondering...    

been wondering...

jwld
Israel

been wondering...

Do you usually print a color copy of your worksheets for each student? Or�do  you photocopy it?  

To think that after all the creativity and effort you put into your STUNNING worksheets the students get a black &white page�
that would be such a shame�

29 Sep 2010      

yulya_esl
Ukraine

Of course, it would be great to print WSs in full color, but unfortunately

i don �t have a possibility to make colorful copies, so i print and then copy B&W

But they still look awesome )))) and my students like them!

29 Sep 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

of course not! but sometimes I print the ohp in colour, especially if my pupils need to use the colours to describe the pictures... or when I use my computer, I show the ws on the white board, with colours it �s always nicer!
have a nice day

29 Sep 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

Of course not. The main reason why many printables on this site have colour is to get noticed and to get more downloads.

I hardly ever download printables with colour and if I do I have to spend valuable time removing the colours so I can print black and white (and not grayscale). 

29 Sep 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Hi Jwld! I always print a colour copy for my students when I find the worksheet really beautiful, which happens 50% of the time, I �d say.  Does the school pay for it? Unfortunately not. Can I afford it? Not really! But as I have given up smoking I spend that money on ink! Smile

Have a nice day!
mena

29 Sep 2010     

ellakass
Israel

I teach about 300 pupils and can �t print colour copies.BUT:using computer and white board I show colour copies  to the class. Sometimes we check their works:one pupill do it on the white board and all the rest check using their black and white ws.
Have a nice day! And thanks to all for the wonderful wss.

29 Sep 2010     

juliag
Japan

I print in color all the time, though the money (of course) comes out of my own pocket. Most of my students are young and they are really motivated by the beautiful and colorful worksheets. I was amazed to find a 7 year old looking at the (admittedly very colorful) be verb table prints I had in my file and  telling me they wanted that and could we do it today! Wonderful!!!

29 Sep 2010