Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Good-bye    

Good-bye

Fessor
Austria

Good-bye

Dear colleagues,

I want to say good-bye to all those who liked my work and who shared their work with me. It was great having you as friends.

I no longer want to share my work with those who do not appreciate it.

P.S. Beware of the watchdogs among you: they have nothing else to do but BITE!

P.P.S. I will keep the private messenger open for any comments I may receive before I cancel my account.

5 Oct 2010      

suxanita
Portugal

5 Oct 2010     

suxanita
Portugal

WHY?

5 Oct 2010     

libertybelle
United States

Look Fessor - you can �t please all the people all the time.
Those who you don �t get along with probably don �t download your
worksheets - but some do.  So why quit because of those you don �t get along with?
Wouldn �t it be better to stay for those you DO get along with?

Just my opinion.
L

5 Oct 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Fessor

Teachers don �t quit.

Teachers stay and learn to solve the problems.

Linda

5 Oct 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

For whom it may concern, I believe I can solve the doubt of Fessor �s announced departure.

You see, Fessor came to the forum earlier today to say he (I �m guessing a he - he called me pretty in a PM) thought it was unfair of someone re-uploading wss and keeping the old one. Which it �s true.

Then, having reported quite a few of his own worksheets for being copies, I, Bruna, have declared to be amazed at some people �s hypocrisy and nerve to come to the forum to talk about fairnes whilst openly (and constantly) disrespecting the rules. To prove a point, I reported (yet another) random copied worksheet today. I then received a pm with "why are you after me" and "that �s why I �m leaving this site" kind of stuff. And now this.

And that �s that.

5 Oct 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

Don �t know about this situation, but it seems Fessor �s going a bit overboard.

Good old Bruna! Shoots from the hip, but rarely misses... Big smile Welcome back.

Fessor, lighten up and take Libertybelle �s advice. It �s as good as it gets. You do need thick skin sometimes - both in the classroom and on the Internet - so stop acting like a chihuahua and become a hippo! Pig

5 Oct 2010     

jwld
Israel

Go Bruna! The need to always be "politically correct" consumes a lot energy and doesn �t always serve us right.
This guy is certainly a drama queen!

btw, with so many books out there, how can you tell that a ws is copied? do you simply remember seeing it before?

5 Oct 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Actually, Fessor is female! I�ve been exchanging PMs with her before, that�s why I know. ;))

I�ll write to her again...

5 Oct 2010