Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Problem uploading worksheets    

Problem uploading worksheets

hazelvq
Costa Rica

Problem uploading worksheets

Hello everyone!

I don �t know if it �s because I �m a new memeber in this website, but I �ve been having problems uploading a worksheet. I already uploaded one last week and I had no problems, but since yesterday I �ve been trying and I can �t. I checked all the requirements and everything seems to be fine. Believe me I have already read the requirements like 3 times, and I think I have tried too many times! Is there a problem with the website? Am I doing something wrong? or do I need to be more patient?

5 Oct 2010      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Hazelva

Welcome to this place.

Please, keep trying, sometimes the server is very busy, or tired, or in a bad mood, who knows, may be on strike and it won �t allow us to upload.

Check the size of your documents and don �t forget you can �t upload .docx or .pps.

Good luck

5 Oct 2010     

hazelvq
Costa Rica

Olindalima: You were right, the document was slightly heavier than what it is supposed to be, it was like a headache to compress it, but I made it, hopefully it will be published tomorrow! Thnx for your reminder!

5 Oct 2010     

libertybelle
United States

Hazelvg - sometimes when you work a long time on a Word project, it just keeps getting
"heavier". When you �re finished - try copying it to a new Word and see if that helps.
I also use a program called Nxpowerlite.  It is really good at compressing ws without losing to much of the quality. 

5 Oct 2010