Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I THINK THE MODERATORS SHOULD HELP!!!    

I THINK THE MODERATORS SHOULD HELP!!!

Redbull
Thailand

I THINK THE MODERATORS SHOULD HELP!!!

To all the dear members out there!!

Just a thought came to me wouldn �t it be wonderful for all moderators to download a contribution from new members or members with no points so to help them on a bit. And the website wouldn �t get problems with them wanting so much to be part of the (I can now download new worksheets great).

Or the cheats stealing worksheets to try and get more points.

After all moderators it doesn �t cost you anything with all those thousands of points Big smile in which your wondering what to do with.
I know, I know what your going to say ( we have worked hard to earn these points so why should we help others right?
Not that I�m speaking for myself of course.

AS I�ve said before as long as I have 30 points or more I don �t care this message is for those who need help. 

You know I was told it �s better to give than to receive Big smile.

Just my two pennys worth.

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

5 Oct 2010      

douglas
United States

Why only the moderators?  Why not everybody that receives their 30 free downloads everyday?  Do you use all thirty of your "free" downloads everyday, even if it means downloadng something you don �t need?

5 Oct 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

I HAVE given a lot  by making things I have never used (or needed) myself ;o) Don �t forget that that giving is before the taking here...always, almost.

5 Oct 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

Many people do that. I know Mena makes a point of downloading worksheets from new members just to encourage them.

Come on, look at some of the incredible things that get 2 or 3 downloads, - you �d never be able to use something like them in your life - but members are nice and encourage folks to try harder.

5 Oct 2010     

Zora
Canada

I think that �s a really nice idea. Smile I know that I try to do that when I have time; although, lately, I haven�t had as much as I would like to and haven�t given away as many as I could have. Oh well, today I will spend as many as I can. Wink

5 Oct 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

Ladies and gentlemen, Redbull is having his multiple boy scout day today.
He has actually downloaded the most incredible worksheets, things I wouldn �t spend a point on even if I had millions to spare, and every time he wrote a comment: just for you, Douglas.

He �s being REALLY good and generous today
Congratulations!

5 Oct 2010     

skittles
United States

Sounds like a great idea!! I think doug is right though, why doesn �t everyone who gets 30 free downloads a day try to do something nice for the new members.  Remember it �s not just the fancy colorful worksheets that are useful, some of the most useful worksheets can be the plain looking ones!

5 Oct 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

When I make a ws (not that I �ve posted many) I use a minimum of colors since it is more expensive to print in color and when you print in black and white from color pictures oftentimes the pictures are too dark and again you waste ink. Another reason I try to keep my ws simple is that if a ws is too busy the little ones ( I work w/7-9) are distracted by all the pics. Ed

5 Oct 2010